103d INFANTRY DIVISION WORLD WAR II ASSOCIATION
103d Signal Company
The 103d Signal Company was not part of the original organization of the 103d Infantry Division in 1922. The 103d Signal Company was assgined to the 103d Infantry Division in 1942 when the division was reorganzied for activation.
During combat operations, units were required to submit a report of operations on a monthly basis. These reports were dubbed "Unit Journals," and they formed an integral part of hte unit's history. The 103d SIgnal Company, 103d Infantry Division historical documents were retrieved from the National Archives and Records Administration in College Park, Maryland through the efforts of many volunteers, with a special thanks to David Gilbert and Zack Sigler.
Dale Center for the Study of War & Society • Department of History • College of Arts & Letters
The University of Southern Mississippi • 118 College Drive #5047 • Hattiesburg, MS • 39406
webmaster Dr. Kenneth Swope